Posted on March 15, 2016 by Amanda Crosbie | 2 comments
Perfect for a snack or as a side with soup or a meal.
Carbohydrate content: 0.5g per serving
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Separate egg white and yolk into 2 metal or ceramic bowls. Be very careful not to get any yolk in with the egg white.
- Add cream of tartar to the egg white and whip until the mixture until stiff.
- Add cream cheese to egg yolk and whip until smooth.
- Gently mix egg white into the cream yolk mixture taking care not to deflate the whites.
- Grease a baking tray and spoon the mixture into 6
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden