Posted on April 13, 2016 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Perfect for a snack or as a side with soup or a meal.
Carbohydrate content: 5g per serving
- 2 Mushroom
- 2 Chipolata sausage
- 1/2 ball of mozzarella, chopped
- 1 tbsp cheddar, grated
- 3 tbsp passata or marinara sauce (or use our tex mex soup for added spice)
- 1 oven proof ramekin
- Preheat oven to medium heat.
- Chop chipolatas in 7 so you get "little meatballs"
- Pop them in the frying pan and cook over gentle-moderate heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Slice and chop the mushrooms and add to the pan with the sausages (add oil if necessary) Cook for 3-4 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add half the tomato sauce to the bottom of the ramekin and top with half the mozzarella. Add sausage, mushrooms and remaining mozzarella then spoon over remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Place ramekin on baking tray and pop in the oven until cheese has melted and browned on top.