Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
Posted on April 14, 2016 by Ruth Buttigieg | 0 comments
Quick and simple meatball dish perfect for a filling evening meal
Carbohydrate content: 1g per serving
- 500g lamb or beef mince
- 100g low moisture mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 50g parmesan
- 1 medium egg
- 100 ml whole milk
- 100g chopped parsley
- Chop mozzarella into 3/4 inch cubes
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef mince, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parmesan, egg, milk and parsley
- Use hands to mix well.
- Split mixture into 8 and use hands to roll into balls.
- Squeeze mozzarella cube into the middle of each ball and reshape.
- Place in slow cooker and top with Low Carb Marinara Sauce.
- Cook on high for 2-2.5 hours
- Once ready, serve with some courgette noodles.