Posted on April 28, 2016 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Guilt free cheese cake
Carbohydrate content: 10g per serving
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pack Biscuits De France
- 150g Cream Cheese
- 50ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- Keep the packet of biscuits sealed and gently bash with a rolling pin to make crumbs
- Melt the butter in a pan or the microwave and add the biscuit crumbs. Mix together well.
- Split the mixture into 2 and press into 2 chilled ramekin dishes to create the cheesecake base.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, double cream and lemon juice together.
- Top the buttery biscuit base with the cream cheese mix and garnish with some grated lemon zest.
- Keep chilled in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy.