Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Posted on April 28, 2016 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Tasty Chocolate Truffles
Carbohydrate content: 5.2g per truffle
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 140g Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa or higher)
- 50g Blanched Hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 50g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Melt chocolate by placing in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir regularly until completely melted.
- Mash avocado and crush hazelnuts then mix together with maple syrup and salt.
- Pour melted chocolate into the avocado mix and stir well until combined.
- Cover and chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Scoop and roll the chocolate into small balls then roll each ball in cocoa powder until there is no mixture left.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve and consume within 48 hours.