Cured meat sushi rolls
Posted on June 02, 2015 by Lisa Stanners | 0 comments
A delicious take on a traditional antipasto take from the Mediterranean.
Excellent for a starter or as a light bite.
Carbohydrate content: 0.7g of carbs per serving
- 140g cured meat (thick slices) (can choose from mortadella, roast ham slices, Parma ham, pastrami, etc)
- 200g Full fat soft cream cheese or small mozzarella balls
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped basil (optional)
- Caviar, as needed (optional)
- Mix cream cheese (or mozzarella balls), pepper and basil together.
- On a slice of cured meat spread cream cheese along the middle and roll. If using mozzarella balls, wrap the cured meat slices and use a toothpick to keep in place)
- Cut into even pieces.
- Present upright like sushi rolls.
- Garnish with caviar or small chopped tomatoes. (optional)