Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Posted on September 28, 2015 by Hannah Sutter | 0 comments
A super easy but delicious protein rich stir fry.
Carbohydrate content: 6.7g of carbs per serving
- 200g sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp root ginger, shredded
- 1 red chilli, shredded
- 1 spring onion, shredded
- 100g broccoli
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Slice the beef into small strips.
- Finely chop the garlic and shred the ginger, chilli and spring onions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan or wok and stir fry the beef for a couple of minutes. Remove the beef and add the garlic, ginger, chillies and onion to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Return the beef and add the broccoli, soy sauce and sesame oil to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes then serve.