Posted on February 09, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Delicious low carb pancakes
Carbohydrate content: 8.2g per serving
- 125g almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- 90ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 strawberries & 12 blueberries
- 1 Chocolate Orange Pudding
- Whisk together the egg, milk & vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, salt & baking powder, & whisk until smooth.
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium heat & add enough coconut oil or butter to lightly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan making 4 pancakes.
- When the pancakes begin to firm at the edges gently flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes from the pan onto a warmed plate.
- Add the berries to the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Warm a spoon of Chocolate Orange Pudding in the microwave for 10-15 seconds until liquid.
- Pile the warmed berries on the pancakes and drizzle over the hot chocolate sauce.