Posted on August 08, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Blackberries in a soft, vanilla cake.
Carbohydrate : 4.6g per serving
- 200g blackberries
- 2 large eggs
- 100g almond flour
- 150ml double cream
- 150g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven) and butter a baking dish.
- Wash the blackberries, drain well and pour into the dish.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond flour, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter and stir into the mixture.
- Gently fold in the inulin with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture over the blackberries and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy warm with extra cream.