Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Zesty and fruity - great for breakfast.
Carbohydrate : 2.3g per serving
- 125g Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 75g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 100g Blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 45g Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf tin (we used 12cm x 28cm)
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract and butter.
- 3. Gently fold in the berries, lemon zest and inulin using a spoon.
- 4. Pour into your prepared tin and bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- 5. Devour warm with butter.
Get creative when making your own. Why not try adding a pinch of cinnamon for a autumnal taste. Or add some chocolate chips. You can also try with other berries - strawberries, blackberries or raspberries.