Cheese & Leek Pancakes
Posted on September 14, 2017 by Amanda Crosbie | 0 comments
Flavoursome savoury pancakes.
Makes 4 pancakes to serve 2
Carbohydrate : 2.8g per portion (2 pancakes)
- 1 Keto Bread Roll (get yours here!)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 15g strong cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 1 medium egg
- 20g leek
- Salt & pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix together.
- In a frying pan, add a little extra olive oil over a medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot add the mixture to make 4 pancakes.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, turn the patties halfway through cooking until both sides have a golden colour and the pancakes have set.
- Once cooked, place on kitchen towels to drain.
- Serve warm with a portion of green vegetables or a side salad.