Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Amanda Crosbie | 0 comments
Chocolate Chip Cookies. No further explanation required!
Carbohydrate : 7.5g per serving
- 150g Almond Flour
- 100g Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 120g Butter (room temperature)
- 60g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg (large)
- 30g Dark Chocolate (minimum 72% cocoa, chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut and baking powder.
- 3. In a separate large bowl, very gently combine the butter with the inulin.
- 4. Gently beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
- 5. Add the other dry ingredients until dough is well mixed then stir in the chopped chocolate. Also stir in cocoa powder if you are using this.
- 6. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the baking tray.
- 7. Press each ball with the heel of your hand to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 8. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until just beginning to brown and barely firm to the touch.
- 9. Remove from the oven and carefully to transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.