Courgette & Pecan Loaf
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
A yummy nutty loaf with hidden veg!
Carbohydrate : 6.6g per serving
- 125g Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 45g Butter
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 60g Courgette (grated)
- 100g Pecans
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 25g Dark Chocolate (minimum 72% cocoa)
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C then grease and line your loaf tin. (We used 12cm x 28cm).
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla and butter.
- 3. Next, fold in the grated courgette.
- 4. Roughly break the pecans and add into the mixture.
- 5. Add the inulin and stir in gently using a spoon.
- 6. Poured into your prepared tin and top with the dark chocolate chunks.
- 7. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until your kitchen fills with a delicious aroma and the loaf is golden brown.
- 8. Devour warm with lashings of double cream.