Crispy Chicken Goujons
Posted on June 02, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
A tasty low carb alternative to breadcrumbed chicken!
Carbohydrate content; 0.33g per serving
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2. Place the bag of crunch in a tea towel and gently smash with a rolling until you get very small pieces. Alternatively, blitz gently in a food processor. Place the crumbs in a bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg.
- 4. Slice the chicken breast into strips then dip in the egg and coat with the crumbs.
- 5. Place on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- 6. Serve with your choice of low carb vegetables and a splodge of full fat mayo.