Peanut Butter Bites
Posted on July 13, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
A delicious high fat bite with a hit of protein. Perfect pre & post workout. Sweetened only with inulin!
Carbohydrate : 2g per serving
- 100g Smooth Peanut Butter (unsweetened)
- 50ml Double Cream
- 15g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 20g Whey Protein Powder (unflavoured)
- 20g Inulin (available here!)
- 35g Dark Chocolate (minimum 72% cocoa)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1. Put the peanut butter, double cream, vanilla and melted butter into a large bowl and combine.
2. Add the whey powder and inulin and mix well to form a dough like consistency.
3. Divide the mixture into 15 and roll to form balls. Place in the fridge to cool.
4. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over hot water or gently in the microwave.
5. Coat the balls in the melted chocolate or drizzle over and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
6. Place back in the fridge to set the chocolate. Devour!