Raspberry & Almond Cake
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Our low carb version of a bakewell!
Carbohydrate : 6.6g per serving
- 200g Almond Flour
- 100g Butter
- 50g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 2 Eggs (medium)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200g Fresh Raspberries
- 1. Using a mixer, gently combine the almonds, butter, inulin, eggs & vanilla until the ingredients have been mixed well.
- 2. Spread half of the mixture into an 8 inch cake tin.
- 3. Layer raspberries on top of the mix in the tin then spoon the remaining mixture on top.
- 4. Cook in the oven at 180°C until the cake turns golden brown.
- 5. Serve alone or with a large dollop of double cream and devour.