Savoury Cheese Muffins
Posted on November 13, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Almond flour muffins with cheese
Carbohydrate content: 0.8g per muffin
- 100g grated strong cheddar cheese
- 110g almond flour (ground almonds)
- 60g butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs, whisked
- Seasoning options - pinch of salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs or chilli flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 190oC.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, add the butter and combine.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Place tablespoons of mixture in a buttered muffin pan and bake for 12-15 minutes until browned on top and cooked through.
- We eat ours hot with lashings of butter.