Strawberries & Cream Cake
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
A summery cake made heavenly rich with double cream.
Carbohydrate : 5.4g per serving
- 110g Almond Flour
- 40g Butter (melted)
- 50g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 2 Eggs (medium)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30ml Double Cream
- 100g Strawberries (chopped)
- 1. Combine almond flour, melted butter, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 2. Add the double cream and inulin and stir gently to combine.
- 3. Stir through the chopped strawberries.
- 4. Pour into a buttered cake tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- 5. Devour hot or cold with more double cream!