Vanilla Berry Biscuits
Posted on July 14, 2017 by Leoni Woodward | 0 comments
Buttery biscuits with blueberries.
Carbohydrate : 2.3g per serving
- 200g Almond Flour
- 75g Inulin (get yours here!)
- 50g Butter (soft)
- 1 Egg (medium)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Blueberries
- 1. Place the almond flour and inulin in a large bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix the butter, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- 3. Add the wet mix to the dry ingredients and stir SLOWLY with a spoon until combined, adding your blueberries at the end.
- 4. Place the mixture in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 6. Layer a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- 7. When the mixture is nice and cold, take golf ball sized scoops and flatten with your hand before placing on the pre-prepared baking.
- 8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 9. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool before devouring.
Why not try switching the berries for raspberries or blackberries or try a mixture of all 3 for a delicious fruity taste.